Product name: Hot/cold compress towel
Characteristics: Soft, comfortable, and highly absorbent
Single-hole style: Cut-out for the nose to provide air room
Three-hole style: Cutouts for the nose and eye area to allow air breathing during spa treatments.
1. Micron spun slip yarn fabric: Offers a larger adsorption area and stronger permeability, with 7 times more water absorption than ordinary towels.
2. Strong adhesive tape: Tear-resistant and does not lose hair, providing higher density and longer durability.
3. Quick wringing: Easily wring out the towel and prevent bacterial growth.
4. Double-layer design: Soft and delicate texture, offering a snug fit.
5. Enhanced thickness: Provides a cloth-like flexibility for a comfortable wiping sensation.
6. Exquisite alignment wrapped edge: Ensures the terry is full and fluffy.
There are several methods to use the hot/cold compress towel:
Method 1: Wet the towel with hot water and wring it out.
Method 2: Wet the towel with water and use it with a facial steamer.
Method 3: Wet the wipes, wring them out, and store them in a plastic bag in the fridge for about 5 minutes.
Frequency: 3-4 times a week.
Time: 15-20 minutes each time
Water temperature: about 40-50°
Due to the difference between different monitors, the pictures may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Compare the detail sizes with yours, please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement.
If you have any questions, please communicate with us in time.
We will try our best to serve you. Thank you for your understanding!
Order either directly through the site or request a free quote, where our team can help with specific requests, designs and a custom quote.
Typically delivered in 3-10 days. We work closely with your installers to get your heating installed properly.
Sit back and relax as your home is heated in an efficient, sustainable and healthy way - with almost no maintenance required.